HLC Synbiotic Intensive 7 sachets
available by Pharmax.
Features and benefits
• HLC organisms successfully used in clinical trials
• Total of 125 billion viable HLC LAB4 organisms per sachet
• Unique anti-inflammatory strain of Lactobacillus salivarius provided at 25 billion viable cells per sachet
• Contains up to 170 billion viable cells if stored in a refrigerator until use
• 3 months shelf life at ambient temperature
• 2 years shelf life if refrigerated
• FOS (fructooligosaccharides) provided at 10g/sachet to substantially stimulate the Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus populations in the G.I. tract
• Virtually 100% survival through stomach
• Ability to attach to human epithelial cells
• Independent verification of specification with every batch
• Fully soluble in water or fruit juice
• Naturally flavoured with freeze-dried apricot
• Suitable for vegans
HLC Synbiotic Intensive is the most concentrated product in the HLC range, providing 125 billion viable HLC organisms per sachet. This product should be used in circumstances where there is existing severe dysbiosis or the potential for severe dysbiosis of the G.I. tract flora, such as in the case of prolonged or very broad spectrum antibiotic use. In addition, research suggests that very high doses of probiotic are beneficial in maintaining remission in patients with intestinal inflammatory conditions including ulcerative colitis and Crohns disease. In these cases it is necessary to provide an intensive period of re-colonization, which requires massive numbers of beneficial colonizing bacteria to be administered over a relatively short period of time before returning to a less intensive regime.
Typically, per 20g sachet
HLC LAB4 Consortium
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL 89)
Total count 125 billion viable cells
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) ...10g
One sachet (20g) taken daily with a meal, or as professionally directed. Add water to contents of one sachet and stir until dissolved
None known if recommended intake is followed
Freeze dried apricot.
Keep out of reach of children.