Features and benefits
• HLC organisms successfully used in clinical trials
• Therapeutic potency of 24 billion cells per capsule
• Contains up to 30 billion viable LAB4 organisms if stored in a refrigerator until use
• 3 months shelf life at ambient temperature
• 2 years shelf life if refrigerated
• Ability to attach to human epithelial cells
• Virtually 100% survival through stomach
• Independent verification of specification with every batch
• Suitable for vegans
HLC Intensive Capsules is new to the range and marks a new level of potency for a capsule format. Each capsule contains a minimum of 24 billion viable LAB4 Consortium cells and may contain up to 30 billion if stored in a refrigerator until use.
With a typical dosage of only 1 capsule/day, this therapeutic product should be used to intensively re-colonize the intestine following routine, simple antibiotic use, and as a followup after HLC Synbiotic Intensive for long term or broad spectrum antibiotic use.
In addition, HLC Intensive Capsules is the product of choice for adults with allergy, when fast re-balancing of the immune system is desirable before these individuals move on to the indefinite use of HLC High Potency.
Finally, HLC Intensive Capsules should be used to begin the regime for routine resolution of dysbiosys and also for maintenance of remission and suppression of symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Typically, per capsule
HLC LAB4 Consortium
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
Total count 24 billion viable cells
One capsule taken daily with a meal, or as professionally directed.
None known if recommended intake is followed.
Vegetable magnesium stearate, silica
Capsule: cellulose & water
Keep out of reach of children.