Vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MK-7) – all in one capsule
- Supports elasticity of the arteries*
- Helps maintain bone mineral density*
- Provides support for patients with metabolic syndrome*
- Offers nutritional support for oncology patients*
- Works synergistically with vitamin D to direct calcium to the bones*
The activation in the body of important proteins – via a process known as carboxylation – appears to be at the center of most of vitamin K’s therapeutic benefits.* When vitamin K is present as a co-factor, the proteins that are activated in this vitamin K-dependent process include multiple blood-clotting proteins (prothrombin and others), bone mineralization proteins (osteocalcin and calbindin), and the vascular calcification inhibitor protein (matrix Gla-protein).*
Unique features of 3-K Complete include:
- An all-in-one formula that offers a synergistic blend of the two clinically studied forms of vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MK-7)
- A convenient 1-2 capsules per day suggested use to best support bone and cardiovascular health*
- Significantly more MK-4 than other multiple-K products on the market
- The inclusion of MenaQ7® — the clinically studied MK-7
In the body, vitamin K “pairs up” with vitamin D, much like magnesium pairs up with calcium. The result is that both vitamin K and magnesium will help keep calcium in the bones and out of the blood vessels and other soft tissues.* If you or your patients are taking supplemental vitamin D, then be sure to add supplemental vitamin K as 3-K Complete.
Servings Per Container: 60
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin K2 ... 5mg
Vitamin K2 ... 90mcg
Vitamin K1 ... 1mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols).